Tigger at Los Angeles Temple

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Washington D.C. Temple



Here I am at the breathtaking Washington D.C. temple.
What? You think I never go anywhere but Utah?

Here I am on the beautiful grounds. 
I think I might come back here
 at Christmas time. I hear that the grounds are 
spectacular when decorated for the holidays.

 
These are my new buddies--
Weston, Dallin and little Levi. 
With the help of their mom, Robin, 
they were my hosts for this visit. 
I had so much fun with their family, 
I thought about just staying to live with them. 
These boys are almost as bouncy as I am! 
So I am going to stay with them for a little while 
longer, because they are moving and they 
are going to take me to another temple!


Temple fountains are my favorite! 
Well, maybe it is a tie between temple fountains 
and temple flowers. It is a hard choice to make. 
I guess I will just have to keep loving them both!


If the outside of the temple is this beautiful, 
I can only imagine how beautiful it must be on the inside.


Here I am in the visitors' center at the feet of the Master.


And this is a cool replica of the temple.


Here I am reflecting by the reflecting pool.


Hey, I can see myself!
What a handsome fellow I am!


It is so peaceful, I could sit here all day.



But I must be on my way. 
There are lots more temples for me to visit! 
I'm headed next to the Las Vegas Temple. 

TTFN!





No comments:

Post a Comment