Tigger at Los Angeles Temple

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Boston Massachusetts Temple

This is the Boston Massachusetts Temple. 
It reminds me a lot of the Houston Temple. 
Can you see me? I didn't think so. 
Maybe you are wondering if I really visited this temple.


Let's get a little closer. Still can't see me? 
Some people think God doesn't exist because they can't see 
Him or can't see His hand in their lives. 
Sometimes the secret is just to look a little bit harder.

Do you see me now? 
I just sort of blended in with the flowers,
 but like God, I've been there all along.

Sometimes you just have to believe. 
That's called "having faith." 
You had faith that I was there somewhere, didn't you?

And now you know for sure. 
Unless I was Photoshopped. But I wasn't. 
You can tell because I have a shadow. 
If I was Photoshopped, I wouldn't have a shadow. 
Unless they Photoshopped my shadow. 
I was there! I give you my word of honor! 
And that's my real waist.
 
I am headed next to a temple that's still under construction. 
Actually, it is under reconstruction.
We're off to visit the Provo City Center Temple next!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment