Tigger at Los Angeles Temple

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Las Vegas Nevada Temple

There were lots of other things to see in Las Vegas,
 but I chose to come visit the temple.


To keep me from gambling in Las Vegas,
they didn't give me any money. Or the car keys.
Don't gamble with your eternal future and
remember to do your best to keep the commandments.


Can you spot me?
I feel like Where's Waldo next to this edifice!

  
There! Now you can see me better!
  

 I always like to climb a tree for a better view of things.


And here I am again!
  

Knock knock knocking on the temple doors.
 

These are my friends who took me to the temple, 
April, Katelyn, Charlotte, John, 
Weston, Dallin and Levi. 
It was so fun hanging out with them!
  
Two of them were baptized while I was in Nevada.
  

 Isn't this a great shot? That's my best side! 
Sunny side up!


I could sit here all day! It is so peaceful.
  

Cooling off by the fountain. I love temple fountains!

Next stop: Mt. Timpanogos

No comments:

Post a Comment