Tigger at Los Angeles Temple

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Rexburg Idaho Temple



This is my visit to the Rexburg Idaho Temple. 
That's my owner's granddaughter, Lucy, holding me. 
We had a fun trip together, from Provo to Rexburg. 
We pointed out all the temples we saw from the car 
along the way. Lucy is really good at spotting temples!




My owner has lots of family members
that live near this temple.
 
I suppose you're wondering why I'm not in this picture. 
My owner couldn't get me in the picture along with 
Angel Moroni, so I decided to step aside and let 
someone else have the spotlight for a change.
 

I'm back!


 Here we are again, sitting pretty.


And now I'm dangling by my halo. It happens to the best of us, 
from time to time, I suppose. Every temple visit 
is a new adventure! Now I'm headed back down to Utah to visit 
the Bountiful Temple. I know. I know. 
You are probably thinking I am bouncing around a 
lot more than I need to. Remember, bouncing is what Tiggers do best! 

TTFN!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment