Tigger at Los Angeles Temple

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Los Angeles California Temple

Here I am in sunny California. I am a Hawaii surf-dog
 kind  of Tigger, so I am right at home here in Los Angeles. 
Actually, I was worried about being  mobbed by fans, 
so I stayed away from Hollywood. You've seen The Tigger Movie
haven't you? I guess I should stop bragging about that. 
One of the nice things about the temple is that inside
 everybody is dressed the same so you don't know who is 
rich and who is poor and who is a famous movie star 
(me! me! me!) and who is just a lowly gray donkey. 
 
Okay, because I am trying to learn how to be a 
better Tigger, I should probably apologize to Eeyore for 
what I said. You see, it isn't always enough just to say 
"I'm sorry," especially if your mom or teacher makes 
you or if you roll your eyes when you say it. It is better to 
really BE sorry. So when you tell someone you are sorry, here 
are some good ideas. Tell them what you are sorry for. This 
shows them that you understand exactly  what you did that was 
wrong. "I'm sorry, Eeyore, for saying I am more famous than 
you are, and making it sound like you are not important." Then 
you tell them that you are going to do better, and mean it, and 
really try to do it. "I am going to remember to appreciate the 
good things about you and be nicer to you." Then you ask 
them if they can forgive you. "Can you forgive me, Eeyore? 
Because you are very important to me, and I don't want to do 
anything that hurts our friendship." Try it! It really works!

I am out of here. Don't want to miss my flight to the 
Washington D.C. Temple. I am such a world traveler! 

TTFN!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment