Tigger at Los Angeles Temple

Friday, May 16, 2014

Orlando Florida Temple

Here I am at the Orlando Florida Temple.
After seeing the new Ft. Lauderdale Temple,
I got to visit this one with a group of young people.
Sign sitting is one of my favorite things,
so you know I was really here.
No Photoshopping for me.

This is a special temple to me.
My owner lived in Florida when it was built
and she went here with her missionary son.


I was here with a group of youth from south Florida.
That's my friend, Steven, holding me.


I love temple flowers!
Every temple garden is different.


The Orlando Temple is up on a hill.
It isn't easy to find hills in Florida,
but they found one!



Look at all these young people!
I hope they all remember to come back when
they are grown.  Can you see me?
 It is kind of hard to spot me, but if you find Steven,
I'm right there with him.


I know! This one looks like I'm trying to
photobomb the temple.
I get so excited when I am at a temple,

I just can't help myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment