Tigger at Los Angeles Temple

Friday, May 16, 2014

Ft. Lauderdale Florida Temple

Here I am at one of the newest temples,
the Ft. Lauderdale Florida Temple.
I visited this temple with the help of some friends of my owner,
the Littlefield family. They were awesome hosts!

Come on in! We'd love to show you the temple!
These pictures were taken during the temple open house.
When there is an open house, anyone can take a tour
and see what the inside of a temple looks like.
Then it is dedicated and you have
to have a special pass, called a Temple Recommend,
to be able to go inside.

This pool and fountain was so refreshing,
I was tempted to take a swim!

I wish I could have stayed for the
dedication of this temple.
And check it out!
The nice people took me out to dinner,
and I got to eat for free!

I like to talk to  waitresses about my
 trav
els to the temples.
This is Alison and her husband Miles.
My owner used to be her Primary leader.

This is their little baby Adelaide.
Grandpa Doug tried to get into the picture,
 but I was too fast for him.
 I photobombed the photobomber!
It pays to be bouncy!


This is Katherine, another one of my
new friends who helped show me around.

And while I am here,
I think I will accept the invitation
to go to the Orlando Temple with a youth group.

 TTFN!


No comments:

Post a Comment