Tigger at Los Angeles Temple

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Dallas Texas Temple

Here I am at the unique Dallas Texas Temple.



These are my new friends, Blaze and Rylee.
They were having a picnic on the temple grounds with their mother.
 

I am so photogenic, don't you think?
    
Speaking of photogenic, 
I love posing with beautiful girls,
even if a couple of them are sister missionaries
and should be keeping me at arm's length.
    
I've noticed that all the temples have these same
words on them. "Holiness to the Lord."
 
  
Oh, these fountains are so tempting on warm sunny days!
But they are there to remind us of living waters,
not to be used as a swimming pool.

 
On the way out, I stopped and chatted with this nice group of ladies.
One of them was visiting the temple for the first time.

And now that my Texas visit got me used to the heat,
I think I will bounce over to the new Ft. Lauderdale Temple.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment