Tigger at Los Angeles Temple

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Mesa Arizona Temple

When they built this temple in Mesa,
nobody ever thought
there would be need for more
than one temple in Arizona.

It reminds me a bit of the temple in Laie, Hawaii.


A climbed up for a better look.


And here I am reflecting by the reflecting pool.


Each temple has its own unique history.


Good thing I was here in the spring, because I don't know
if I could resist taking a dip if it was too hot.


Just so you know,
sitting on a cactus isn't that comfortable.


What I don't do for a great picture!


This one isn't quite so prickly, but still . . .


This is a piece of petrified wood.


And this rock is covered with petroglyphs.


I missed being able to see the annual Easter pageant,
but I did get to see the scenery.


Too bad I had to leave a couple
 of days before the pageant.


I hear it is awesome!


This is a depiction of the Garden Tomb.
My owners may be taking me to the real
one in Jerusalem later this year.
Stay tuned.



I plan to come back someday and see the Easter pageant.

1 comment:

  1. Reflecting by the reflecting pool! Bahaha. I love this. Thanks for posting all these pics. Since that temple is closed for now, it's almost nostalgic. Love it!

    ReplyDelete