![]() |
| I was there peeking through the fence as they started this temple. |
![]() |
| The Taylorsville Temple looks like it will take a long time to build! |
![]() |
| I'm not really flying, so it is okay, right? Do you ever do things like this? We say things like, "I'm not really breaking a rule . . ." Sometimes when we do that, we are justifying things we know we really should not be doing. Knock that off! |
![]() |
| It must take a lot of people to build a temple this big! |
![]() |
| I guess I'll just hang around until it is done. |
![]() |
| And, I'm baaaaaack! That didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. |
![]() |
| This is a majestic temple! I'm so glad I got to see it come together. It reminds me that worthwhile things take work. And time. |
![]() |
| It wouldn't be a temple without celestial flowers! |
![]() |
| I bet they have flowers like this in heaven! |
![]() |
| We should remember that lots of people worked hard to plant, tend, water, and nurture these beautiful blooms. |
![]() |
| Sometimes we forget to be grateful for the work and the workers that we don't see. |
![]() |
| I appreciate the people who keep the temple grounds always looking so beautiful! |
![]() |
| This temple is near the freeway. I've been told that the temple is a wonderful place to go to get away from the cares (and cars) of this world, and to remember what really matters. |
![]() |
| I've only been inside one temple, but I love to see the stained glass doors and windows. |
![]() |
| This is like having my own private meditation garden. |
![]() |
| I can feel the spirit of the temple, even when I'm just outside on the grounds! |
![]() |
| I'm glad they remind us when the temples were built. I've been to over eighty temples now, and I'm pretty sure I would not remember all those dates. |

















No comments:
Post a Comment