Tigger at Los Angeles Temple

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Palmyra New York Temple




Here I am at the Palmyra New York Temple

Sorry, Moroni! Didn't mean to photobomb you.
 

There! Is that better?


Hanging out on another beautiful temple fence.
 
 
 
Taking a rest on this bench and admiring the view.
 
 
Another stop on the breathtaking grounds.
 
 
And I can never resist climbing a tree, especially one with such beautiful flowers.
 
 
Can you see the Sacred Grove etched into these glass doors?
 
 
I always have to stop and smell the flowers.
 


 
Check this out!
 

Here I am looking up at the Hill Cumorah where the golden plates were buried.


Moroni is one of my heroes!
 
 

And this is where the Book of Mormon was printed.
 

I got to tour the Grandin Print Shop. I love historic places!
 

And then we visited the local bookstore.

 
Anyone is welcome here.

This was one of my favorite spots to visit.
 

And my trip would not be complete without a visit to the Smith farm.
 

This farm has been preserved pretty much the way it was when the Smith family lived here.

 
 
I thought it was interesting that this is where my host took me for a bite to eat.
It reminds me that we can keep the commandments so we can "chill out" in Heaven, or
well, you know, hang out in the hereafter some place hot.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment