Tigger at Los Angeles Temple

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Palmyra New York Temple


Anybody recognize this temple?

Okay, here's a little hint!




Sorry, Moroni! 
Didn't mean to photobomb you.

There! Is that better?


Hanging out on another beautiful temple fence.



Taking a rest on this bench 
and admiring the view.


Another stop on the 
breathtaking grounds.


And I can never resist climbing a tree, 
especially one with such beautiful flowers.


Can you see the Sacred Grove 
etched into these glass doors?


I always have to stop 
and smell the flowers.




Check this out!


Here I am looking up at the Hill Cumorah 
where the golden plates were buried.


Moroni is one of my heroes!



This is where the Book of Mormon was printed.


I got to tour the Grandin Print Shop. 
I love historic places!


Then we visited the local bookstore.


Anyone is welcome here.

This was one of my favorite spots to visit.


My trip would not be complete without a visit to the Smith farm.


This farm has been preserved pretty much the way it was 
when the Smith family lived here.



I thought it was interesting that this is where
my host took me for a bite to eat.

It reminds me that we can keep the
commandments so we can "chill out" in Heaven,
or
 hang out in the hereafter someplace hot.





No comments:

Post a Comment