![]() |
| I'm here at the construction site for the new Orem Utah Temple. Sometimes I am lucky enough to be there from the very beginning. |
![]() |
| I'll be back when it is finished! |
![]() |
| I met the service missionaries along with my traveling companion. What a great way to serve a mission! |
![]() |
| The Orem Utah Temple I said I would be back when it was done! |
![]() |
| They did a good job! |
![]() |
| Flowers are my favorite! |
![]() |
| I made a new friend! She had some great stories! |
![]() |
| She told me about the special bus that helps older people get to the temple. |
![]() |
| Let's finish off with some more flowers! You can never have too many flowers. |









No comments:
Post a Comment